Saturday, October 29, 2011

Camden!!

Camden Oliver Glenn made his arrival on October 11, 2011, a couple of weeks early.  He weighed 6 lbs 8 ozs and was 19.5 inches long.  I had arranged to be in SC later in October, but quickly got my flight rearranged so that I could be there to help out.  Ryan's mom and dad were there for the first few days to help out and I got to visit with them a little before they left.  I was there for a week, and Camden did a whole lot of sleeping while I was there.  Emery and I had a blast hanging out together, and she even got a little bit of TV coverage while we were picking out a pumpkin at the local pumpkin patch.  Everyone is doing very well, and Camden is growing and changing so quickly!

Here's a few pictures that we took of him while I was there

My parents were able to make it up for a visit, as well as Austin, Megan and Elaina.  We had fun trying to get some posed shots, but here's a casual pose.
 The "formal" sittings....



No comments: