Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

Austin surprised me with a beautiful flower bouquet of dendrobium orchids for Mother's Day. The internet is amazing, particularly when someone can send flowers from halfway around the world! He also sent them to my mother and Sara, so maybe the boy is growing up after all! My request to Sara was a dinner at the Bonefish Grill while I'm visiting there. I love that place, and there isn't one in STL. We might have to go twice! Mark topped it all off with the promise of a new grill. I brought my grill up from Buford, but the STL squirrels chewed the propane line up last summer! We think there must have been food drippings on the line, but the cost of replacing it was practically a new grill, so we put it out on the curb. I have REALLY missed it since, so he's giving in and buying a new one. I just want to do some shopping and checking before I decide on which one!

Here's the flowers....

And a close up of one of the blooms...they are so pretty!

No comments: