Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Austin's Address

Austin is currently in Kuwait, awaiting transfer to Iraq. He will be in Baghdad at an aid station there. He has been able to call and email, but unfortunately I've missed several of his calls! He's called the school when I was home, my cell when I was in school (where my cell is completely dead), and Sunday he called but my cell was downstairs and we were still asleep! It's been frustrating! He sounds like his spirits are good and he is doing well. He has given us his address that will work when he gets to Iraq, so we've been busy buying and mailing things to him so hopefully something will arrive at Christmas time. My school has been very generous and is sending him care packages as well. His address is:

Spc Horne, Austin
C Co 82nd BSB
FOB Hammer APO AE 09308

Sara found a website that has recommendations of things to send to soldiers:
http://soldiersangelsforum.com/index.php?name=content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Please feel free to send a card, letter or care package!

No comments: