Saturday, August 13, 2011

Elaina's Newborn Photo Shoot

I went to Georgia for a week to meet my new grandchild, Elaina, and to spend some more time with family before school starts.  I had told Austin and Megan that I would do newborn photos for them, although I am by no means a portrait photographer.  Ryan's parents, Donny and Nancy, were willing to put up with me again for the week, and I was very grateful for their hospitality!  Sara and Emery came down to stay with them as well and we had a great week.  Sara was my assistant for the photo shoot, and did all the deleting and editing the photos I took, and I took hundreds! She was invaluable in making me able to pull this one off!  Here are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot.  Sara also loaded them onto Snapfish, so if anyone wants to go through all 119 of the final favorites, let her know and she'll hook you up!




















No comments: