Monday, July 26, 2010

Visit to the Arch

I forgot to add pictures of my parents' visit to the Arch!  Since I know they will be looking for them, here they are.  When they left our house they headed into Illinois, where my father's grandfather had a farm at one time.  My father wanted to see the area where the farm was located.  I volunteered to drive into St. Louis so that I could go to the Arch with them, as well as get them to a grocery store and show them our old neighborhood.  We made a quick tour of STL, then headed towards the Arch.  I love the Arch!  We visited the Lewis and Clark Museum and walked the grounds where the Arch is located.  This was my first trip to the Arch where I didn't ride the Tram to the top, but if you know anything about my mother, you know she wasn't about to go to the top!  We didn't stay a terribly long time, but the place was packed with the summertime crowds.  Here are a few pictures of my parents at the Arch.

No comments: