Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowflakes

In the second snow storm of this year I happened to be upstairs watching the snow when I noticed that a few snowflakes were sticking to our large picture window in the loft.  Sara has this wonderful book of pictures of snowflakes, and I decided to see if I could come up with anything.  It took some figuring out, but eventually I was able to get some semblance of snowflakes to photograph.  More and more practice (and over 150 pictures taken that day!) here's the best of what I got.  My only regret is that the outside of the window wasn't cleaner!  

These were the ones that I took yesterday.  My technique is getting better, but this storm came from a different direction and didn't push as many snowflakes up to the window.  Lucky me, we have more snow in the forecast for Sunday!

No comments: