Friday, March 20, 2009

Emery Rose Glenn

I'm too tired to post much, but Emery did her grandmother a wonderful favor by deciding to come into the world early enough to meet us while Mark and I are visiting. I'm thrilled beyond belief to have been here, after talking to myself for months that it probably wouldn't happen while we were here. I think I like this granny gig!

Sara did great, she went into the hospital Thursday night but was very comfortable. Mark, Sara, Ryan and I actually played cards, and for once, Sara didn't win! Friday morning Donny and Nancy came up and we spent the day visiting. Emery made her arrival at 4:16 PM, and Nancy and I were at the door just a few minutes later...we couldn't wait any longer! 7 lbs exactly, 21 inches long, and she looks like her momma, with her daddy's lips and chin. BEAUTIFUL!







No comments: